In compliance with the article 21 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, PJSC “PtB” (hereinafter – the Bank) notifies that your personal data were added to the Personal Data Base “Clients of PJSC “PtB” (hereinafter – the Database) with the aim to exercise the rights and fulfil obligations in establishing legal relationship with the Bank regarding the provision of services, defined by the article 47 of the Law of Ukraine “On banks and banking activities”, as well as for ensuring the keeping/storing of necessary statistic information, providing the realization of economic relationship, administrative-legal, tax, financial relationships and relationships in the sphere of accounting in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Economic Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On accounting and financial reports in Ukraine”, the Law of Ukraine “On banks and banking activities”, the Law of Ukraine “On preventing and counteracting the legalization of criminally obtained profits or financing of terrorism”, the Law of Ukraine “On organizing the formation and treatment of credit histories”, the Law of Ukraine “On the system of guaranteeing the deposits of individuals”, other legal documents, including legal-regulatory documents of the NBU, in order to comply with the current legislation requirements and inner Bank’s regulations when signing, registering, executing and supporting the agreements on conducting banking/financial operations, etc., for ensuring the informing about products, services and offers of the Bank, for conducting surveys regarding the quality of service, finding out the needs, opinions and views, providing of the Bank’s activities, protection and realization of its rights and interests and/or necessary for the fulfillment of the Bank’s obligations.
Categories of processed personal data – general personal data (name, sex, education, registration address and actual residence address, passport data or other documents’ data, which identify the person, registration number of the tax payer, employment data, family/financial position, contact data (telephone numbers, e-mails), photo image, etc.) depending on the service, provided by the Bank.
Your personal data can be provided to the authorities, as well as to the companies, institutions, organizations and individuals, including foreign legal entities and individuals, in compliance with the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” and in accordance with your given Consent to the processing of personal data, according to the procedure, stipulated by current legislation.
At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact, that the personal data of the Bank’s clients belong to the banking secrecy and are stored in compliance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On banks and banking activities” and “Regulations for storage, protection, usage and disclosure of banking secrecy”, approved by the Decree # 267 of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 14.07.2006.
According to the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” you have the right to:
- know about the location of the Database, its purpose and name, the location of the owner and managers of the Database or give the corresponding assignment for obtaining such information to the people, authorized by you, except as expressly provided by law;
- obtain information on the conditions of providing access to personal data, including the information on third parties, who are provided with your personal data, contained in the Database;
- have free of charge access to your personal data, contained in the Database;
- receive, no later than thirty calendar days after the request’s submission, except as expressly provided by law, the information on whether your personal data is stored in the Database, as well as receive the content of your personal data, contained in the Database;
- lay motivated claim to refuse the processing of your personal data by the authorities, bodies of local self-government at the exercise of authority, foreseen by the law;
- lay motivated claim to amending or deleting your personal data by the owner and/or manager of the Database, if these data are processed illegally or are unauthentic;
- protect of your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, deletion, corruption in connection with its intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to the protection from providing data, which are unauthentic or discrediting your honour, dignity and business reputation;
- appeal, regarding the issues of protecting your rights to personal data, to the authorities, bodies of local self-government, the authority of which includes protecting personal data;
- employ the means of legal defense in case of the breach of legislation on personal data protection.
The complete text of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” you can find at the official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at: http://portal.rada.gov.ua. More detailed information on the domain and application of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” you can find at the official site of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine at: http://www.minjust.gov.ua or at the official site of the State Service of Ukraine on the Issues of Personal Data Protection at: http://www.zpd.gov.ua.