Platinum Bank Presents its New Body of the Board
According to the decision of Platinum Bank Supervisory Board, the updated body of bank’s Board was approved. The bank’s Board continues its activities according to the adopted development strategy and will focus on retail crediting and corporate business development.
From now on Platinum Bank Board consists of 7 top-managers, who are responsible for various directions of the bank’s activities. The Board has both members and supervisors. The updated body of the Board has over 80 years of summarized work experience in banking both at local and at international organizations.
The new body of the Board:
- Kateryna Rozhkova, acting Chairwoman of the Board, responsible for finance
- Kateryna Ladyzhenskaya, Board Member, responsible for retail business and marketing
- Leonid Rybin, Board Member, responsible for corporate business
- Sergiy Kamenyar, Board Member, responsible for treasury
- Sergiy Popov, Board Member, responsible for information and communication technologies
- Dmytro Krasnoshlyk, Board Supervisor, responsible for operations
- Vadym Kryvovyaz, Board Supervisor, responsible for risks
“Platinum Bank is a unique corporate culture and a highly qualified team of specialists in one, where there is a tradition of supporting the development of successors from the employees. In the new body of the Board we can observe a good mix of inner succession and new specialists with a broad profile of work in the western companies. This is the Board body, in the professional qualities and devotedness of which there can be no doubt. I’m convinced that the Board will ensure the continuation of doing business in accordance with western standards. The Supervisory Board is interested in the dynamic development of the bank, implementation of innovations and achievement of new ambitious plans,” - comments Grygoriy Gourtovoy, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Platinum Bank.
For the clients these changes will be unnoticeable. The bank plans to evolve according to the previously adopted business strategy of the bank, focused on the high quality services provision to the clients. The main business direction of the bank will remain retail business, with additionally developing corporate direction.