Platinum Bank Closes 2 Branch Offices in the Crimea
On the 29th of March Platinum Bank made a decision to close its branch offices in Sevastopol and Simferopol. This measure is the result of changes, which happened in the political and economic situation in Crimea.
Despite the closure of its two branch offices in Crimea, the bank continues to fulfill its obligations to the clients. All clients can continue to receive the services in other branch offices of the bank on the territory of Ukraine.
For its deposit clients the bank has foreseen several possibilities of working with their funds. If the client wants to normally or prematurely withdraw deposited funds, there are three ways s/he can do it:
1. The client can personally come to the nearest branch office of Platinum Bank in any other city of Ukraine. The client only needs to notify the bank before doing so, for the bank to prepare all necessary documents beforehand and serve the client on the top-priority basis.
2. The client can authorize with the notarized letter of attorney a citizen of Ukraine in another city, which has a branch office of Platinum Bank. This authorized person can conduct all the necessary operations with the deposit account of the client: cancel the deposit agreement, withdraw the funds, transfer the funds to another account, etc.
3. The client, who uses the services of the internet-bank Platinum Click, can remotely/online manage one’s funds. This means that the client can cancel one’s deposit agreement online and make a bank-to-bank transfer in UAH to any other bank. Or the client can withdraw one’s funds personally in the nearest branch office of Platinum Bank in the other city, having notified the bank beforehand.
If the client is not the user of Platinum Click, the bank can help with signing the agreement for using this service.
Clients, who use the credit services of Platinum Bank, can install monthly repayments of their loans simply and comfortably:
1. Via the internet-bank Platinum Click;
2. Installing repayments through the cash desks of the partner banks (Pravex, OshchadBank, CredoBank, Kyivska Rus, UkrPoshta, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, UkrSotsBank, UkrEximBank, UkrSibBank, UkrInBank, Ukrainian Professional Bank);
3. Make a bank transfer from a Ukrainian bank to one’s credit account at the cash desks of Platinum Bank branch offices in other cities of Ukraine: personally or through one’s authorized person in the other city, which has a branch office of Platinum Bank.
For further information, please, contact the bank:
• Phone: 0 800 308 308 (calls from all operators are free, adults only) and +38 044 495 60 55 (tariff according to your operator).
• Short number: 3080. For mobile operators Kyivstar, ÌÒS and life:). Tariff information can be found here.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address: 03680, Kyiv, 12, N. Amosova St.
For Your Reference:
Platinum Bank is one of the biggest players in the national banking system. It belongs to the 1st Group of Banks according to the rating of the National Bank of Ukraine (over 0.5% of assets of the Banking System of Ukraine). Its regional network includes 69 branches and 1080 points of sales in various regions of Ukraine.
One of the top strategic priorities of Platinum Bank is transactional business. In 2016 Platinum Bank became one of the leaders in crediting for individuals among Ukrainian banks. It is also one of the annual leaders on the market in consumer credit segment.
Also, Platinum Bank is actively working on its Digital Bank project. Among others, it actively develops its pay.ptclick.com.ua platform and Platinum Lab – a lab of financial innovations.
At the same time Platinum Bank actively engages more and more corporate clients, first and foremost in distribution and IT business.
Follow Platinum Bank on Facebook
Cash Loans | Deposits | Deposit Guarantee Fund | Payment Cards | Credit Card | Online Banking