Platinum Bank Optimizes the Work of Processing Systems
Platinum Bank announces the scheduled replacement of the processing centre. For this reason, certain limitations in the functioning of the payment cards of Platinum Bank and internet bank PtClick are possible on 09.11.2015.
With the purpose of expanding technical capacities and complying with high expectations of our partners, Platinum Bank plans to change the partner-company, which provides processing services. The process of changing the processing company is a usual one for the market of Ukraine and it’s carefully planned by the employees both of the bank and of the payment systems.
“We are constantly working on improving our systems. This decision will allow us in time to offer our clients new products and expand the possibilities of payment cards. The change of processing centre is a very complex technical process and cannot be completed without the interruption in services provision. Therefore, during the 9th of November 2015 there might be certain temporary limitations in the usage of payment cards and internet bank PtClick. We ask our clients to treat this situation with understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience beforehand,” – comments Dmytro Krasnoshlyk, Member of the Board of Platinum Bank.
Platinum Bank has elaborated a plan of activities, which is aimed at the minimization of possible limitations for clients and at the provision of continuous services, but despite this, we are still expecting the following limitations:
- Starting from 8:00 on the 9th of November 2015, payment cards’ transactions will be temporarily suspended – the clients of the bank won’t be able to make any transactions with their cards (online shopping, cash withdrawal, etc.) and card account, including transactions via PtClick (balance review, transfers, limits management, etc.).
- Non-template card payments (between different clients, external payments) and opening deposits from card accounts, made by clients after 16:30 on the 6th of November, as well as all day on the 7th and 8th – will be processed after the migration process is completed.
- Also, within the period from 02.11 till 09.11 – the issuing/reissuing of embossed cards will be temporarily suspended. During this period only Instant cards can be issued, under the condition that the client doesn’t have an embossed card at the moment.
- Within the period from 06.11 till 10.11 – the issuing of non-embossed cards (Instant) will be limited.
- Individual card limits will be replaced by the standard ones (after the completion of migration you can change them back to preferred settings).
- After the migration, the option of managing the card limits in PtClick may be temporarily limited.