Platinum Bank Offers Safe-Deposit Boxes (Safes) to its Individual Clients
Starting from September 2015, the clients of Platinum Bank can place their valuables and savings in the safe-deposit boxes (safes).
The bank offers 4 types of safes - class S, M, L, XL – the choice depends on the client’s wish and the size of valuables deposited. The 24-hour fee varies from 2 to 30 UAH depending on the size of the safe and the total time of the lease. Platinum Bank offers flexible lease terms: the clients can choose any number of days.
This service is available in two branch offices of the bank:
- 17/5, Drouzhby Narodiv Blvrd., Kyiv
- 4a Shevchenko Blvrd., Odesa
Safe-deposit boxes offer clients a range of advantages:
- The client is not obliged to inform the bank about what is to be kept in the safe.
- High level of security: bank’s safes are rather rarely subject to robbery, as the bank provides a necessary level of protection.
- Possibility of regular access: it is possible during the working hours of the bank.
- Even if the bank goes bankrupt, the client gets back the valuables, because they are not registered in the bank’s balance sheet. Meaning, that the valuables can never be lost by the client.
- According to the legislation, the right for using safe-deposit box can be given to the proxyholder.