Platinum Bank Presents its New Body of the Board
According to the decision of Platinum Bank Supervisory Board, the updated body of bank’s Board was approved. The bank’s Board continues its activities according to the adopted development strategy and will focus on retail crediting and corporate business development.
The new body of the Board:
- Kateryna Rozhkova, acting Chairwoman of the Board, responsible for finance
- Kateryna Ladyzhenskaya, Board Member, responsible for retail business and marketing
- Leonid Rybin, Board Member, responsible for corporate business
- Sergiy Kamenyar, Board Member, responsible for treasury
- Sergiy Popov, Board Member, responsible for information and communication technologies
- Dmytro Krasnoshlyk, Board Supervisor, responsible for operations
- Vadym Kryvovyaz, Board Supervisor, responsible for risks
For the clients these changes will be unnoticeable. The bank plans to evolve according to the previously adopted business strategy of the bank, focused on the high quality services provision to the clients. The main business direction of the bank will remain retail business, with additionally developing corporate direction.