How to get a card
You can get you personal payment card with a minimum package of documents in any office Platinum Bank.
Your card account can be opened in any of the three currencies: UAH, USD, EUR.
To get your card, you must provide the following documents:
For citizens of Ukraine who:
- a Ukrainian passport or a temporary certificate confirming the identity of the citizen of Ukraine;
- taxpayer registration card;
- a Ukrainian passport for travel abroad with a stamp of departure for permanent residence abroad
- a Ukrainian passport for travel abroad;
For foreign nationals who:
- a passport with a stamp of permit for permanent residence;
a passport document;
For persons who hold no citizenship who:
- a permit for permanent residence;
- a passport document;
For refugees - a refugee certificate.
Individuals who are residents, in addition to their passports or substituting documents, have to present a document issued by the State Tax Service, which certifies the assignment of a taxpayer identification number.
Individuals - entrepreneurs also need to provide a certificate from the State Tax Service which proves the registration - form № 4-OПП.
To activate the card you need:
Card activation release of the card technical lock by the bank. The card cannot be used without Activation. Card activation occurs within 30 minutes after you have been issued your card. You will receive a call from the contact center to the telephone number specified by you in the application form for execution of cards. Once you give the correct answers to the questions asked by a representative of the Bank concerning your card details and your personal data, the card will be activated.